Is a Computer Tune-Up Right for Me?
If your computer frustrates you when trying to operate it then it might be time for a TechsRUs tech to visit your home.
A recent client called us because their iMac was running abnormally slow. After less than an hour we had it running at optimal performance.
What did we do? It really wasn’t that complex.
- There was a program that popped up almost as soon as we logged in. We suspected adware. We were correct
- We removed the adware program
- Performed a disk repair using the default disk utility program on all Apple Mac computers
- We checked the activity monitor to ensure there wasn’t something else using all the computer’s resource
- We ran CCleaner to clear temp files and caches
The iMac now runs as it should. This took us less than an hour and the client was ecstatic that their expensive iMac was running the right way again.
Most of the area’s computer repair and support companies will not work on Mac computers. We are more than happy to help out our Mac clients.
Windows, Mac or Linux – We’ve Got You Covered.
No Condescending Nerds or Overpriced Geeks here.
We offer remote support to Mac users as well! Get support at the speed of live.